Listen here for my podcast on this subject blog post.
Highlights from this Home Buying Institute (HBI) housing report:
- Home prices in Atlanta increased steadily over the past few years.
- Forecast for Atlanta housing market – more gains for 2020.
- Inventory is still tight in the area, putting upward pressure on prices.
- The metro area’s population has continued to increase.
What will the Atlanta, Georgia real estate market be like in 2020? Will prices keep rising? Will it be a good year to buy a home in this area?
These are all good questions and the answers are “it all depends”!
Recent data and trends:
- A Strong and Stable Economy
- Positive Housing Market Forecast for Atlanta
- Significant Population Growth Bringing in Home Buyers
- Low Mortgage Rates Give the Market a Boost
- Will 2020 Be a Good Time to Buy in This Market?