I welcome any suggestions of other legal assistance resources.
If you need to get an understanding of certain legal matters, you may want to first review one of these websites I saw referenced in one of Clark Howard’s older articles in the AJC. Of course, you should always consult the advice of an attorney familiar with matters of particular interest to you since the law field changes daily.
- http://www.legalzoom.com/ (Created by a law firm.)
Other websites of legal assistance are:
- http://closingattorneyga.com/ – Glenn Sherman – a good Real Estate attorney
- http://www.gabar.org/ – Georgia BAR Association – Source of attorneys for various specialties
Other sources of help are:
- Quicken software like Willmaker and Lawyer
- Licensed real estate agent for formal real estate documents
- Office supply stores for simple Quit Claim Deeds and other general legal forms – but be careful not to do too much with them – the are just general formats that may not be state specific.
References to products and services are not a specific endorsement, but the user must perform their due diligence and investigate whether the product or service is right for them. I welcome any or all comments that would help others.